Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 20, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning but I let Mommy and Daddy stay in bed for a little longer before they had to take me downstairs.
  • Once everyone was awake, we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. I ate yummy pancakes and drank my milk out of a "roller coaster straw."
  • I didn't get to see Mommy or Grandma too much today.  They had to go out of town for a wedding.  Before leaving for the wedding, Grandma gave me a few things that she and Grandpa bought for me during their trip.  I loved them all! 
  • Daddy and I spent the day together.  We went to the APO banquet for Shepherd, went to the park in Hagerstown, ate at McDonalds and played in the play area there, and took a bath.  It was a great day!
  • I even got to spend a few hours with Ms. Sierra.  I was so exhasted from such a busy day that I fell asleep before Daddy could pick me up. 



 











No comments:

Post a Comment