Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was soooo tired this morning.  I couldn't even eat my breakfast because I was too tired. 
  • I did wake up a little bit more in the car on the way to Ms. Cheri's house, so I helped Mommy eat her bagel.  It was yummy!
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, I was playing with Payton.  I almost forgot my puppy.  When Mommy asked what my puppy's name was, I said "Rover" (like Keegan's puppy). 
  • On the way home, I sang to a song or two and kept telling Mommy to "Go, go, go" even when she was stopped in traffic.
  • Once at home, I had to do my daily check of the flowers in front of the house.  There were even more flowers that had bloomed.  I love how beautiful they are.  I had to pick a few more dandelions to bring inside for Mommy and Daddy.
  • We ate spaghetti for dinner.
  • After dinner, I helped Daddy with dishes and cuddled on the couch with him to watch Phineas and Ferb (I think Daddy really likes that show... even more than me). 
  • I modeled my puppy hat in my room while getting ready for bed.  I told Mommy, "Take a picture of me" before taking it back off and getting in bed.  I even took a picture of myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment