Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my kitty cat shirt to Ms.Cheri's house today. 
  • On the way there, I asked Mommy for her phone to take a picture of school buses.  I ended up getting a blurry picture of the school bus out the front windshield and a quick picture of the church school buses that are painted red, white, and blue.  I also took a picture of a truck and cars out the front windshield while Mommy was driving.
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's house, Keegan had just gotten there.  He came to my door to ask Mommy if he could help her carry anything for me. She let him carry my bag inside for me.  What a gentleman!
  • Keegan asked me five times today if I would go on a date with him.  I finally said yes.  Daddy was not happy when Mommy told him after we got home this afternoon.  He told me I was too young to date. 
  • We had a busy evening, taking Mommy to Carol's for her class, running errands, going to the church to eat spaghetti and help clean up, then going to Ms. Sierra's house while Mommy had class and Daddy had play practice. 
  • Once I got home, it was time to get ready for bed.  While getting ready, I found an old book on my book shelf called Mountains and Earth Movement.  It is so old that Mommy had bought it from the library in Morgantown back when she was a student and they were getting rid of it.  I told Mommy it was so pretty and it was my favorite.  She was very impressed when I pointed to a picture of the Earth on the inside of the book and said, "Look Mommy!  A planet!"  Mommy then proceeded to give me a lesson on the Earth and why we see the colors we do and why the mountains are there and blah, blah, blah.  I didn't need a science lesson just wanted to see pretty pictures.
  • I fell asleep quickly since it has been such a busy and exciting day!








     

No comments:

Post a Comment