Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was tired this morning, but was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's.  It seems like it has been a very long time since I have seen her and my friends. 
  • Daddy dressed me in a red shirt and purple socks and I even wore my red shoes.  Mommy said I looked like I should be a red hat lady (I'm worried since I don't have a red hat).
  • Payton was already at Ms. Cheri's when I got there.  She brought lots of toys to play with... she even had a puppy just like mine.  I thought it was my puppy.  We played together all day, even though I was tired and had to keep laying down to rest.  Hopefully Keegan will be back tomorrow.  I missed him.
  • Once at home, I couldn't wait to color with the chalk again.  Daddy took me outside to color out back while Mommy cooked dinner.  Daddy drew a beautiful picture and so did I.  I also picked a beautiful dandelion then started finding bugs.  I am definitely Mommy's girl... I found potato bugs and Daddy even showed me a shell from a snail too.  I was so excited!
  • After Daddy went to play practice, Mommy and I sat on the porch watching the firetruck and firemen practicing.  It was cool.  I also saw a stinkbug on the steps.  I kept turning him onto his back to watch him flip himself back over.  Mommy finally made me stop and he ran away and I lost him.  Mommy said he went home to his family.
  • We went for a walk in the stroller and then came back home to watch the firemen some more.  We blew bubbles while watching.
  • I watched a little Diego and Yo Gabba Gabba before getting ready for bed.
  • When we went upstairs, I told Mommy I was hot.  I wanted to turn on the humidifier and heater because I was hot, but Mommy told me that wouldn't help.  She did turn on my fan to help me be cooler.  I had to sit in front of the fan for my hair to blow for a few minutes before I was ready for bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment