Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Another day, another short sleeve shirt from the back of the drawer.  Today it was my purple butterfly shirt.  I love it!  I was watching Diego before we left and decided I needed to take my "rescue rope/lasso" (think green yarn) to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • I was telling Ms. Cheri all about my shirt and "rescue rope" when Mommy left to go to work.
  • I had fun playing Ring Around the Rosie with Keegan and Payton today.
  • We ran a few errands on the way home and when we got home, Daddy was hiding behind the screen door of the house waiting for me to find him.  I kind of ignored him because I was too busy looking at the other flowers that were blooming in front of the house.  Every day when we come home there are even more flowers.  I have to check them all out.
  • After dinner, I relaxed with Mommy on the couch a few minutes, then helped Mommy color a shirt.  It looked very messy and Mommy only let me watch.  I kept saying, "Oooohh!  Pretty!"
  • Mommy and I went on the porch and blew bubbles for a little while and they kept blowing back at us because of the wind.  We caught a few of them on our bubble wands but several busted right in our faces.  We had a lot of fun blowing bubbles until it started getting a little too dark and I was scared by a loud train.
  • After going inside, Mommy and I built a tall tower from my puzzle blocks and I ate a "mana" before bed.  We also read a few books, even a couple of ones I had never read before. 
  • Hopefully Mommy remembers Donut Friday tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment