Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013

Alyson's Most Exciting Events if the Day (note from Mommy: formatting off due to posting from phone and letters off due to typing without glasses on)

Daddy woke up sick this morning and laid around all day until time for his play tonight.

Mommy and I walked with Carol to the chocolate festival downtown and tried different candies and cupcakes. We even found a new place to play called the Be-Hive. I ran into Chase and his Mommy there. I played with the fairy wings, fireman hat, gold clubs, and kitchen set. It was so much fun that I didn't want to leave.

I took a nap once at home and Mommy did too. Then she got sick like Daddy. I helped take care of her and was a very big girl to help Mommy after Daddy has to leave for the play.

Now Mommy just hopes I'm not next to get sick.

Not sure about church tomorrow. We will have to see how tonight goes.









No comments:

Post a Comment