Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I never got out of my pajamas all day.  It was such a relaxing day!
  • I cuddled with Mommy for a little while this morning after waking up, then ate a leftover donut from yesterday.
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch for a few minutes before starting to clean.  I helped Mommy use the vacuum and clean out from under the couch recliners.  It's amazing how many toys were hidden under there...  Then we had to reorganize my toys while putting them all away.  I also helped Mommy use the broom and dustpan.  We found a sheet of animal stickers while cleaning.  I decided to put some on my stomach then tell Mommy to take a picture of me.  Then I covered my arms with stickers too.
  • Daddy brought us lunch when he came back home then it was nap time.
  • When I woke up from my nap, I played with my kitchen.  I cooked Mommy and Daddy "food."  I made Mommy chicken soup (a whole chicken in a pot that I shook the corn and peas can over top) since she wasn't feeling well. 
  • I talked to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.  They were calling from a big boat.  I was very excited when they said they had seen a pirate ship.  I said, "Arg Matey!"
  • I rode my scooter to make "a delivery" to Daddy in the other room. 
  • Daddy fixed my scooter with his tools and I helped.  It drives a little more straight now.  Thanks Dad!
  • Daddy was playing some music to prepare for his DJing gig, and "Call Me Maybe" came on.  I started singing along.  He and Mommy have no idea where I learned the words to that song but thought I was super cute singing it.
  • Mommy and I built a couple of block towers and a castle after dinner. 
  • We spent most of the evening cuddling on the couch watching a little television before reading books and heading to bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment