Friday, April 19, 2013

April 18, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wanted to sleep in but Daddy wouldn't let me.
  • I was worried about my shoe when we were getting out of the car at Ms. Cheri's because the pink trim is starting to come off.  Ms. Cheri told Mommy it concerned me while I was at her house too.
  • Mommy was a little later picking me up this afternoon because she was getting her hair cut.  When she got there I told her, "I was very worried about you." 
  • After a quick bite of dinner, I got to go visit Ms. Sierra at her house while Daddy had play practice and Mommy was finishing writing a paper.  We played, wrote on the driveway with chalk, and watch a little television.  I had so much fun!
  • As soon as I got home, I crashed since I was so tired.
  • Mommy must have been tired too since she forgot to post my blog (only the first time in nearly 17 months that Mommy forgot to post it before going to bed.... she is disappointed in herself). 

No comments:

Post a Comment