Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up WAY too early this morning.  I have gotten too spoiled over Spring Break! 
  • After breakfast, I got dressed and went to Ms. Kelly's house for a little while so Mommy and Daddy could go to their APO conference at Shepherd.  I was so embarrassed that Mommy and Daddy were wearing the same shirt! 
  • I played with Ms. Kelly and Mr. Calvin and even went for a walk to go check on a dog.  I had fun!
  • Mommy picked me up and I was exhausted.  I fell asleep in the car before she could get me home and in bed for my nap.  She just let me sleep in the car while she traveled back to Shepherd. 
  • I enjoyed hanging out with the "big kids" again.  I got to play with more superhero ducks even sharing them with my "friends."  I also balanced the ducks on my head and ran around at the conference.  Everyone loved me!  I performed for everyone, dancing and singing on the stage.  I even got a hold of a sharpie marker and when Mommy tried to take it out of my hand, it marked on my cheek and my fingers.  I told Mommy I had a boo-boo on my fingers.  She was able to get most of it off so I felt better.  While at Shepherd, I played the truck driving game (it was way too loud!).
  • On the way home, I asked to play with my princess things in my bag.  Mommy looked back to see me wearing my princess shoe in the car.... I'm so silly!
  • After heading home for a quick bite of food, I went back to Ms. Kelly's house so Mommy and Daddy could go to the conference banquet. 
  • When they picked me back up to go home, I was still wide awake and they were surprised.  As soon as we got in the car, I coughed and threw up all over myself and the car.  Mommy is hoping it was just from coughing and not the stomach bug.  We had quite a mess!  I went straight from the car to the shower clothes and all!
  • After my shower I felt much better, even cuddled with Daddy and watched an episode of Strawberry Shortcake before heading upstairs to bed.  Mommy is hoping for a quiet night!


 











No comments:

Post a Comment