Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was a little disappointed that we didn't have time to get donuts this morning.  The line was way too long so Mommy said we could get donuts tomorrow.  Donut Saturday doesn't quite sound the same as Donut Friday.  :(
  • When Mommy picked me up at Ms. Cheri's, I had my backpack on my back and my lunch bag in my hand.  I was ready to go.  After snagging a dandelion puff out of the yard and blowing it, I climbed into the car.
  • As soon as we walked into the door of the house, I ran upstairs to wake Daddy up from his nap.  I said, "Cockadoodledoo!  Cockadoodledoo!" 
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Chick-fil-a to play and eat a quick dinner before he left for opening night of his play, Honus and Me
  • After Daddy left, Mommy and I called Momaw and I talked to her and sang a couple of songs to her, Twinkle, Twinkle and If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Feet???
  • Mommy and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and looked at all of the beautiful flowers and flowering trees.  Mommy even took a few pictures while we walked.  It was a little cool, but a nice night to walk and see the sunset.  I told Mommy, "God made it for us" like she always tells me when we see pretty sunrises while we ride to Ms. Cheri's in the mornings.
  • When we got home, I had to help Mommy open the front door.  The key is kinda hard to turn.  Then, we called Grandma and Grandpa.  I even got to hear a choo-choo train over the phone.
  • At bedtime, we read a couple of books and I started singing, "Here is my handle, here is my snout."  All of a sudden Mommy started to laugh.  She couldn't quite giggling so I kept repeating, "here is my snout" over and over again to keep her laughing.  I also got the giggles.  The two of us were so funny laughing. 
  • When it was time to get in bed, I looked out my window for the moon and Mommy and I thought we saw it hiding behind the trees.  A few minutes later we looked again and it was just above the trees.  Mommy said the moon was playing peekaboo with me.  Silly moon!






No comments:

Post a Comment