Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up whining in the middle of the night and had a tough time going back to sleep.  Cuddling with Mommy and Daddy helped though I kept wanting to go downstairs.  Mommy told me I had to wait until it was daylight to go downstairs.
  • Daddy and I shared muffins and watched Numberland.  We finally went to wake up Mommy so Daddy could run a few errands.
  • Mommy and I did some laundry and dishes while Daddy was away.
  • Gemma and I spent much of the day playing on the suitcase that Mommy had put on the couch to unpack and get laundry from.  We cuddled, I pet her, and we played peekaboo from the suitcase.  It was fun.
  • Then Mommy ran some errands too. 
  • They both left the house, but I stayed home all day.... I never even got out of my pajamas.  It was nice!
  • I helped Mommy do a couple of crafts and played with my toys.
  • We had Dominoes pizza for dinner and lava cakes too... YUM!  I ended up with more chocolate on my face, fingers, and neck than in my mouth but it was delicious.






No comments:

Post a Comment