Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I had a great time playing in the bath tub this morning.
  • I got to wear my blue and black butterfly shirt that looks like a dress.  I said I was a princess and twirled after Mommy helped me put it on. 
  • I was so excited to go to church this morning.
  • It was so much fun playing with Ms. Sierra in the nursery during Sunday School. 
  • After church, I got on the stage and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" into the microphone.  Then, Daddy started playing, "Call Me Maybe."  I started dancing, then sang into the microphone.  Rebekah and Thomas helped me dance to the song too.  It was so much fun!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  I picked out a hat to wear and colored with Daddy.  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese and fries and drank chocolate milk.  Daddy even let me drive the car game before we left to go home.
  • After nap, I played with my baby, my bus, rode my scooter while Mommy was shopping for groceries.
  • We had tacos for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dinner.... YUM!  (While Daddy was cutting up the tomatoes for the tacos, I kept asking for more and more bites of tomato....  I even said, "DELICIOSO!").
  • Since we had a late dinner, we relaxed after dinner and watched a couple of episodes of Phineas and Ferb before bed. 
  • I can't wait to go to Ms. Cheri's house tomorrow to see my friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment