Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up close to 7:30 this morning.  Mommy and I came downstairs and had breakfast to let Daddy sleep a bit longer.  I was very excited to watch an episode of Curious George while eating breakfast and what luck, it was my favorite episode with the robots. 
  • I played with a few toys and relaxed for a while with Mommy then with Daddy once he woke up. 
  • We enjoyed a lazy morning and then I had a nap.
  • After my nap, we got dressed and went to Poor House Farm to play since it was such a beautiful day, just a little windy.  We had fun playing at the playground, walking around, looking at the ducks and geese, and watching a guy fly a kite.  I kept hopping over the lines that were painting on the field when we walked through on the way to the ducks.  On the bridge, Mommy, Daddy, and I played "Pooh sticks" like Winnie the Pooh.  It was fun!
  • After a quick dinner, we went to see the "big kids" at Shepherd.  They were having their Relay for Life.  It was like a big party.  There was music, people were dancing and walking, and there were games and snacks.  I got to say hi to lots of people, played the duck game (and won a bear).  I also had people give me things (a small bear, a lollipop, and two superhero ducks).  Mommy and I even saw a spider web in the window while walking. I was so worried about where the spider was since it was "missing." Mommy told me it probably left to get a snack and would come back later.  What a fun but tiring night! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment