Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept until 8:00 this morning in the big girl bed.  Daddy got up with me and ate chocolate chip muffins and played until Mommy woke up.
  • We got ready and went to meet Grandma at the mall.  I played in the play area at the mall while waiting for Grandma to meet us for lunch. 
  • I got to eat a quesadilla and applesauce for lunch at Qdoba then went to Grandma's work to visit.  I even got two snacks of crackers and a chocolate sucker just for visiting and being cute.
  • After running around the book store, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's so I could take a nap then I woke up full of energy and ready to play.  I even played Grandpa's drums and played with my shopping cart.
  • I spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went out for the evening. I ate a lot for dinner and practiced wearing my new headbands before heading to bed.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment