Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and cuddled in bed for a few minutes with Mommy and Daddy.  
  • Daddy went to church and Mommy and I stayed home.  We figured since all of the teenagers that usually watch me during the service were at Youth Councils.  So, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and relaxed until Daddy got home.
  • I was so excited to wear my Minnie Mouse shirt.  Mommy thinks it must have shrunk.  The tag says it is a 3T which is much larger than what I normally wear but I kept showing my belly.  It was a hand-me-down, so it probably just shrunk.
  • The weather was so nice that we ate lunch outside.  It was a little too distracting for me and I did very little eating.
  • After nap time, I played a little, then once Daddy left for play practice, Mommy and I blew bubbles, drew on the sidewalks with chalk, rode my scooter, and rode my bike.  When drawing, I drew lots and lots of lines.  I told Mommy that I was drawing a road.  I asked Mommy to draw a dog (she drew a cat instead) and a roller skate.  She decided to also draw a tree and flowers.  I collected a rock and pine cone during my riding and put them in the back basket of my bicycle. 
  • When Daddy came home, I was in the suitcase playing with my Easter eggs.  I'm so silly!







 













No comments:

Post a Comment