Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my cute yellow monkey girl shirt today.  I was so excited since it has been a long time since I have worn it since it is short sleeves.  (Mommy forgot to take my picture in it)
  • Keegan was back at Ms. Cheri's house today.  I was so happy!  I remembered to take my puppy dog toy so Payton and I could let our puppies play together.
  • Mommy let me eat a "Yo-gret" when we got home.  I love it! 
  • While Mommy was cooking dinner, I rode my scooter through the house and played with my stroller and other toys.
  • After Daddy returned home, we ate dinner, then Mommy and I cuddled on the couch while I watched Pocoyo and Phineas and Ferb.  I think Mommy was even falling asleep a little.  She seemed very tired so I let her rest a little. 
  • We called to check on Momaw since Mommy said she had been sick.  I even sang her a song, Wheels on the Bus and was very dramatic about it.  Mommy wished she had been video recording my arm motions and facial expressions.
  • We worked on dishes a little and laundry before bathtime.  I was so happy to be taking a bath.  I love taking a bath!  I got to wear my monkey towel when I got out of the bathtub. 
  • After playing a little hide-and-go-seek with Mommy, taking some silly pictures, and reading my shapes book, we got ready for bed.  I wanted to call Grandma, but Mommy said she was on a big boat and we had to wait for her to call us.  I also wanted to see Daddy but he was at play practice.  Luckily he got home just in time to cuddle with me for a minute before I fell asleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment