Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and was very quiet and ran around the house a bit before any one knew I was up.  Grandpa heard me running up and down the hall and got up.  Mommy didn't hear me until I was playing with Lucy's squeaky toy since the monitor battery died during the night.
  • Mommy got us Tudor's biscuits for breakfast.  Mommy and I ate apple biscuits, our favorite!  Delicious!
  • I played with my shopping cart as well as my headbands.  Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, and I were all wearing headbands at the same time.  It was funny!
  • After lunch, I took a nap then woke up ready to play again. 
  • Mommy and Daddy and I went to Roadside Park to play.  When we pulled into the parking lot I saw a boat in the river and yelled, "A SHIP!  A SHIP!  IT'S A PIRATE SHIP!"  Mommy laughed at me.  I loved seeing the "rocket ship" that is next to the park.  The swings, slides, and climbing areas were so much fun.  I found two dandelions.  I was so excited that I got to feed the ducks some crackers before we left the park.
  • After Grandma got home, we went to meet Dave, Andrea, and Christian at the Mexican Restaurant.  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese since I had a quesadilla yesterday.  It was yummy!  I colored with Grandma and played with the iPad while we were hanging out there.
  • Once at home, I read books with Mommy, talked to Mawmaw, and then Grandma put me to bed.


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment