Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my cute white shirt with multicolored turtles, a flower, and a rainbow on it.  I was so excited about wearing it. 
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's today and was enjoying the warm sunshine on the porch when Mommy picked me up. 
  • In the car on the way home this afternoon, I quietly said, "I'm sad."  When Mommy said, "What honey?" I said, "I'm sad.  I wannna cry."  When Mommy asked why, I said, "I want to drive in my own car."  She told me "You have to be 16 to drive your own car."  I said, "I don't have enough money" (very seriously).  She then told me, "You have to be 16 years old to drive your own car, you are only 2 1/2 years old.  You aren't old enough."  I told her "I don't have enough cents."  I was so serious, but Mommy thought I was being cute and funny.
  • Once at home, I immediately ran to the flowers and picked more dandelions.  It's a good thing we have a good supply since I pick a few every day to bring inside the house.
  • While Mommy had her online class, Daddy and I ate dinner and played in the back yard for a while this evening before going to church.  I got to play downstairs.  It was fun!
  • I was very cranky at bed time and fought going to sleep.  Mommy was not amused.  Daddy finally calmed me down enough to go to sleep. 
  • Daddy forgot to take pictures of me during play time, so Mommy just added a picture to show you all of my art work that is covering one door of the refrigerator.  I love to hang my work there (Cameron tries to knock it down).

No comments:

Post a Comment