Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • I was sooooo sleepy this morning but perked up slightly when Daddy told me it was Monday which meant that Keegan would be at Ms. Cheri's.  
  • One the way to Ms. Cheri's, Mommy got a text saying that Keegan would not be there... boo!  At least I had Payton to play with today. Ms. Cheri told Mommy that we played so much together and that we must have really missed each other.  She also told Mommy that I took a 2 1/2 hour nap today.  I must have been tired!
  • When Mommy picked me up at the end of the day, we stopped by the house, then followed Daddy who was driving the church truck to pick up my big girl bed.  I was so excited.
  • Mommy gave me a chocolate milk with dinner.  I said, "It says juicy watermelon on it," referring to the writing on the bottle.  Mommy had me repeat myself and kept laughing and laughing... she says I'm silly.
  • The next few hours were spent loading, unloading, building, climbing, rearranging, filling drawers and bookshelves, and making my bed.  
  • I was super excited to climb into my big girl loft bed and loved that my kitchen fits underneath it.  Mommy and Daddy were so happy that I was happy... at least I was happy until it was time to go to bed.  I cried and kept telling Mommy and Daddy that I wanted my crib back.  After some cuddle time in the chair with Daddy, I finally fell asleep then he placed me in my bed.  Hopefully I'll adjust to falling asleep in my new bed soon and it won't just be fun for play.






No comments:

Post a Comment