Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • I wasn't happy that Daddy was waking me up, even after he reminded me it was my favorite day of the week, Donut Friday.  I finally got out of bed and got dressed and ready for the day then headed to Dunkin Donuts for my weekly blueberry cake donut... YUM!
  • I was playing with Ms. Cheri's rocks in her driveway when Mommy picked me up.
  • I was happy to see Daddy when we got home and even cuddled with him on the couch for a few minutes to relax.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to the Martinsburg tailgate to eat.  They had hot dogs, mac-n-cheese, chips, and drinks.  I ate several bites of a hot dog and a few bites of mac-n-cheese, then ran around visiting the kids next to us.  
  • We went to Daddy's classroom and I decided to hang my leaves that I had picked up while walking on his classroom tree that he made.  I think they looked great on there!
  • I got the pet the Bulldog.  He was nice!
  • I kept stopping to dance to the music that was playing, even when we were walking or when I was standing watching the game.  I love to dance!  I also enjoyed watching the cheerleaders tumble.  After watching them, I tried to stand on my head and do flips too.
  • Daddy took me on the track very close to the game and I was excited to stand by the big bulldog.  I asked Mommy why he had shoes and hands and a hat...   The other bulldog (the real dog) was wearing a football jersey.  They are both silly, but I like watching them.
  • We went to the visitor side to see Grandma's friend Mary and her family.  Mommy said we were going to look for Mary...  I responded, "Mary that has a little lamb?"  Mommy giggled and said I needed to ask Mary about her lamb.  When we found her, I said, "Where is your lamb?"  and she said she didn't have one.  How sad for her...
  • The game was fun to watch and I got to go from the Martinsburg side to the Morgantown side and we cheered for each side.  I even helped by cheering, "De-fense" with Mary and her family.















No comments:

Post a Comment