Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up before 8:00 this morning.  I cuddled with Mommy until Daddy got back from walking the dogs.  
  • After Mommy woke up, we all went to the Waffle House.  On the way, I told Daddy that they have "big waffles and juice boxes."  The food was so yummy!
  • We went looking for yard sales.  Mommy and Daddy had me help by watching for bright colored signs next to the road.  As we went from sale to sale, I found all of the toys there to play with.  If I didn't see toys, I asked the people there, "Do you have any toys?"  One lady even gave me a little scooby doo chair to take home since I was so cute.  Mommy bought me some very cute clothes, a couple even had Minnie on them.  I can't wait to wear them.
  • Yard saling made me so tired that I fell asleep in the car.  I took about a half hour nap then was ready to go.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to a place that had cars, motorcycles, bouncy houses, and even a train.  We ended up not staying very long since the loud cars kept scaring me too much to be able to have too much fun.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the last half of the WVU football game.  I cheered and ate some yummy food.  It was fun!  The Mountaineers won too!  
  • Once we got home, I played with my Legos with Daddy and watched a little television.  
  • I spent most of the evening cuddling with Mommy and relaxing.  














No comments:

Post a Comment