Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • I was exhausted this morning!  And whiny too!
  • Mommy rushed me and I barely had time to eat my breakfast.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, Mommy and I had a beautiful view of the fog laying on the farms close to her house.  It was so pretty!
  • I was the only kid at Ms. Cheri's again.  I miss my friends!
  • When Mommy picked me up, she told me that Keegan is going to come to my birthday party!  I was so excited that I squealed and waved and clapped my hands.  A storm started while Mommy was putting me in the car, it was thundering and starting to rain.  On the way home, it poured the rain.  I couldn't see the road in front of Mommy so I don't know how she could see to drive.  
  • At home, we ate dinner, then we had another storm as Daddy was bathing the dogs.  Our lights went out and stayed out for nearly and hour and a half.  Luckily, we have a little lantern we could use to see.  I also played on the iPad, so the light from the iPad kept it from getting too dark.  I liked carrying around the lantern but did not like the very loud thunder, especially with the fact that it was a little dark.  
  • As soon as the power came back on, I wanted to watch Curious George on the television.  
  • I tried using the big girl potty again.  Mommy is so proud that I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment