Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • I was a big girl and slept in my new bed all night.  I didn't even whine or wake up once.  Mommy and Daddy are proud that I transitioned to the new bed so fast, only 2 nights.
  • Mommy and Daddy keep mentioning my birthday being soon...  I can't think of anything other than my party and I know I have a few more days for it.
  • I had a great time with Payton at Ms. Cheri's.  I even sang Jesus Loves Me to everyone there today.  
  • When Mommy picked me up, I carried my backpack on my back to the car like a big girl.  I did have to stop to pick a flower from Ms. Cheri's yard on the way.
  • On the way home, Mommy asked me what I wanted her and Daddy to get me for my birthday... I said "candles!"  When Mommy asked how many candles I wanted for my cupcakes, I said "one, two, three" and held up three fingers, but then I went on to explain that I wanted, "one for me, two for my kid, three for my other kid,..."  Mommy asked who my kids were and I said, "Keegan is coming to my party, right?  Who else is coming?"  
  • At home, Daddy was already cooking dinner.  We ate and relaxed a few minutes, then I played with lots of different toys, making a big mess, so Mommy and I spent some time putting toys away and organizing them a bit while Daddy went to his meeting.
  • I played with my piggy bank on my bed, had a bath, read books, wore the dog collar pretending to be a dog, and played with the dogs and cats.
  • I did slip on the ladder to my bed due to my socks...  Mommy says the ladder will have to be for bare feet only so my feet don't slide.  It scared me more than it hurt me, but after a little cuddle time with Mommy and an episode of Phineas and Ferb, I felt much better.
  • Daddy helped me play in the bath tub... I love bath nights!  

No comments:

Post a Comment