Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I whined and whined and whined when Daddy woke me this morning.  I was super tired!
  • The sunrise was so beautiful this morning.  "God painted it for us" with such amazing colors of bright pink and purple and blue.  Mommy said something about sailors and warnings or something.
  • I took my big girl Dora cup to Ms. Cheri's this morning with my milk.  It didn't have a lid, so I really had to be careful like a big girl.  
  • I had fun today and was outside trying to hide from the stink bugs when Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's.  
  • Mommy took me to her school for a little while to finish up one project, so I got to color with her fun pens and markers.  I even got some yellow highlighter on my face, arm, and pants.  I felt like a big girl using Mommy's big girl pens.
  • I ate a Twizzler in Mommy's office, then visited Ms. Marjy and got a Tootsie Roll from her to eat.  
  • Mommy and I picked up dinner on the way home.  I chose Arby's and told Mommy, "Arby's is my favorite."  "I want Army's sauce" (instead of Arby's sauce).
  • Mommy and I spent the evening relaxing.  I played a little with my new matching cards from my birthday card and my barrel of monkeys.  The rest of the time, I watched a few video clips from YouTube and cuddled with Mommy.
  • It has been a long week and we just needed to relax.  It was nice!
  • When Daddy got home from his Men's club meeting at church, he had tomatoes for me from the Storys.  I love tomatoes!  I had to eat one right away, right before bed.  It was delicious!







No comments:

Post a Comment