Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • Donut Friday!  Woohoo!
  • I was tired, but the promise of donuts motivated me.
  • I had a great time with Payton today but was so happy when Mommy picked me up since I knew Grandma and Grandpa would be in town soon.
  • I got to open my birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa.  I loved everything and now have a lot to play with.  I decided that my new baby who I have named Mia, would take a nap while we went to the football game.
  • All of us, including Grandma and Grandpa, went to see Mommy's school football team play their homecoming game.  We had a tailgate first and I ran around with a lot of new friends including my good friend Gabriel.  We found a post hole with water in it and kept adding rocks and sticks into it.  It was fun!
  • After the tailgate, we went into the game and sat with the Storys and Brittny and Jill and Jenny and Carol.  I had fun clapping and dancing and watching.  I also played with Gabriel's glow stick and held a couple of different colors of balloons, even letting one go and waving as it went up into the sky.
  • I had a great time visiting with so many people and cheering.  It was a great night even though I did get a little tired.














No comments:

Post a Comment