Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • Another sleepy morning, but at least I slept until 5:00 in my big girl bed.
  • I took my muffins to Ms. Cheri's to eat them since I was too tired to eat.
  • I wore my cute high top sneakers and Mommy says I looked super cute.
  • When Mommy picked me up at the end of the day, we stopped by the middle school to see Daddy who as having WyldLife.  I didn't get there in time to help with the raffle, so I was a little disappointed, but at least I could help with clean up (and splashing in the puddle outside and making footprints on the courtyard).
  • We took Major Story on a tour of Mommy's school.  I felt like such a big girl running around the school with Mommy.
  • We made a few stops, then headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for our weekly trivia game after picking up Ms. Brittny. 
  • I was super excited when Jillian came to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet us too.  We are such good friends.  I especially liked when Ms. Brittny put my hair up in a ponytail just like Jillian's hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment