Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 22, 2013- My Birthday Party!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • Woke up ready for my party this morning.  I had a hard time understanding that I had to go to church first.
  • After church, Daddy brought me to War Memorial Park and I found Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa decorating the pavilion for my party.  I was so excited to see all of the colors, the Perry/Agent P balloons, star balloons, and other decorations.  I was also happy that we set up the bouncy house for my friends and I to play in.
  • Peyton, Keegan, and Gabriel were there and we spent a lot of time in the bouncy house and even played a game where we had to find little containers with Phineas and Ferb stickers and candy in them.  It reminded me of an Easter egg hunt.  My friends and I got prizes for playing.
  • We ate pizza, Perry the Platypus cupcakes, chips, and drinks... I drank a little bit of my Perry juice and a little monster juice.  
  • I blew out the candles all by myself and was very proud when I did it.  
  • I got some very fun presents and had so much fun with my friends and family.  I'm so happy Aunt Marsha and Uncle Danny drove so far to see me too.
  • I got to spend a lot of time at the playground (thanks to the Puffinburger girls and to Rebekah for chasing after me so I could run).
  • I had a meltdown after the party was over and I was playing on the slide.  I didn't want anyone else to go on "my slide."  Mommy finally carried me back toward the car since I was in desperate need of a nap.
  • Mommy and I both took a good nap once we were back home.  
  • We had a relaxing evening, watching television, playing with my new Dora App (thanks Carol!) and playing with Mommy's computer.  
  • I can't wait to tell Ms. Cheri all about my party when I see her tomorrow!





















No comments:

Post a Comment