Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 29, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was glad to wake up and find out it was Sunday.  
  • I wore a beautiful princess dress to church and was so excited to go to church to see my friends.
  • We had a picnic lunch after church and enjoyed the warmth of the sun then we all went home and took a nap.  It was a lazy Sunday.
  • After nap, we all cuddled in bed together for a few minutes.
  • I moved all of the pillows from the couch to the floor in a row and jumped up and down on them and walked from one side to the other.  
  • Mommy and I went to the grocery store and I got to drive the car cart.  It was so much fun!
  • On the way home, Mommy asked what I wanted for dinner so I replied, "I want to eat worms!" and grinned really big and just started to giggle.  Mommy said I was too stinkin' cute.
  • Once back at home, we ate dinner and relaxed.  We were supposed to do some housework and other than a little laundry and some play time, we ended up being lazy.  
  • I did get to play with my new Silly Putty... it was so stretchy and bouncy and fun!  







No comments:

Post a Comment