Saturday, September 14, 2013

September 14, 2013

September 1, 2013
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up early so I moved into mommy and daddy's bed. I love to cuddle. But, I couldn't go back to sleep. So, while daddy went to walk the puppies, I played with mommy's iPad. I ran downstairs when daddy got home with the dogs.
  • For breakfast, I had muffin tops and waffles. I didn't finish the waffles because I got distracted playing.
  • After mommy woke up (with my help), we all went to Hagerstown. We ate lunch at Panera Bread and then went to Monkey Joes. I jumped in the inflatables, climbed, went down slides, and even had a cup of "sugar" to drink. It was delicious. Then, we visited a store with lots of beds. Mommy and daddy wanted to look at the beds, but I just wanted to play with the train set. After we left that store, we visited another store with a lot of different furniture. It also had an indoor playground! I got to play and make new friends.
  • I fell asleep on the way home from Hagerstown. When I got home, I didn't want to take a longer nap. Instead, I played outside with the dogs. I wore mommy's shoes and daddy's shoes. They are more fun than my own.
  • We ate dinner at KFC. I had the macaroni and cheese. Then, I spent the evening with Sierra. Daddy picked my up late at night but I really didn't wake up much. Hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow.













     

No comments:

Post a Comment