Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • Another early morning... when will it be the weekend again? I was more awake this morning than yesterday, but still tired.  
  • I wore my cute guitar shirt to Ms. Cheri's house and even started "playing" the guitar and making noises as soon as we got to her house.  She thought I was silly.  I couldn't wait to show her my "phone" that Keegan uses to "call" me.
  • When Mommy picked me up at the end of the day, I was super excited.  We stopped at the post office to mail my birthday invitations.  I put them in the box one at a time.  Then, Mommy picked me up so I could see that all the invitations had dropped into the box.  We said goodbye to them and walked out of the post office. 
  • We beat Daddy home today.  I was a little confused by that since he is always home when we get there. 
  • After dinner, Daddy went somewhere.  Mommy said he was going to "dig a hole," whatever that means.  
  • Mommy and I weeded some in the front of the house.  I was a big helper and picked up the weeds and put them in the bag for Mommy while she cut.  I also played hopscotch and talked to the people who walked by the house.  While playing hopscotch, I decided to "decorate my hopscotch."  I brought a cup of leaves over and scattered them on the hopscotch to decorate it.
  • After helping Mommy, we took the dogs for a walk to Ms. Brittny's house, then Jillian and Ms. Brittny walked with us.  Mommy and Ms. Brittny talked almost the whole time, so Jillian and I just walked by ourselves, doing super-tricks and being silly.  It was fun!  
  • Before bed, Daddy was singing one of the songs he is playing a portion of for the football game, "Everybody's hands go up...."  so I finished the chorus of the song for him, "and they stay there, and they stay there... up, down, up, down, up, down."  Mommy and Daddy just laughed at me.  They say I'm a sponge since I remember (and often repeat) everything that I hear.





No comments:

Post a Comment