Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 


  • I had much more energy this morning, probably because I spent the last three hours sleeping with Mommy instead of in my own bed.  I sleep much better in her comfy big bed.
  • Once again, for the third day in a row, I was the only kid at Ms. Cheri's house.  This is getting old.  I miss my friends!
  • Daddy picked me up instead of Mommy and then we went to Hagerstown.  He took me to my favorite McDonald's, the one with the big inside playground.  I had so much fun!  We also went to a couple of furniture stores to look at (and lay in) big girl beds.  I really hope Mommy and Daddy buy me a new big girl bed soon.  
  • Mommy got home after I had just laid down in bed.  She was working late supervising a volleyball game at the school.  I was still awake when she came upstairs, so I asked her to hold me.  I also asked to use the big girl potty and was so proud of myself that I tried, even if I wasn't successful at doing more than trying.  Mommy was proud too.  
  • Tomorrow is Donut Friday.... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment