Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I fell back asleep while cuddling in bed with Mommy and Daddy this morning.  It was chilly in the house, so a little cuddle time under the covers was nice.
  • I wore a beautiful red and black dress to church this morning.  I felt like such a princess. 
  • I picked three flowers on the way to church to take to Sierra, Emily, and Amber.  
  • I had fun in the nursery during church.
  • As we left church, I had to stop and smell the flowers (and "sneeze" a few times).
  • We had a quick lunch then drove to a stranger's house to see a bed.  I loved it!  It is such a big girl bed.  Mommy and Daddy are going back tomorrow to pick it up and put it in my room.  I can't wait!
  • We stopped at Petsmart and Target on the way home.  I love both of these stores.  I especially liked getting to pet a big but friendly dog at Petsmart and getting to pick out my new sheets and blanket for my big girl bed at Target.
  • We got stopped by a train on the way back home so I ended up falling asleep in the car.  Daddy stayed in the car with me so I could finish up my nap.  I think he took a little nap too.
  • Mommy and I went grocery shopping.  I was such a good helper unloading the car and carrying the groceries into the house.  
  • Almost every time we go somewhere that has music playing, I have to get up and dance now.  Mommy and Daddy think it is silly but everyone around me enjoys it and thinks I'm cute.  I don't understand why more people aren't dancing.
  • Tomorrow is Monday so Keegan should be at Ms. Cheri's.  I can't wait to see him.  I miss him!









No comments:

Post a Comment