Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
  • Daddy dressed me in a pretty pink skirt and my kite-flying mouse shirt today.  I love that shirt! 
  • I was the only one at Ms. Cheri's house, so I got a little lonely.  There were advantages... I got to sit on all three pillows, didn't have to share any toys, and got all of Ms. Cheri's attention, but I missed my friends.
  • After I got home, Daddy and I watched Bubble Guppies and danced to the song Pencil Case.  We also ran a few errands.  We had so much fun.  He even took me to Wendy's where we got dinner and a Frosty.  I even got a new timer toy that I was very excited about.  Daddy also bought me a pair of new sunglasses that looked like princess glasses.  I couldn't wait to show them to Mommy.
  • Mommy met us at Buffalo Wild Wings for our weekly trivia game.  Ms. Brittny also came and I was super excited to see her.  While we were there, I danced to the music, played a little with the iPad, and helped deliver our answers to the bucket, even straightening it when it seemed to not be balanced straight on the stool.  While we were there, Mommy got a text from Rachel and Gabriel that they will come to my birthday party.  I started jumping up and down and dancing since I was so excited. I also played with Ms. Brittny's phone and even sent her Mommy and my Mommy a Snapchat of the two of us.  I also sent Ms. Brittny's Mommy a very long text that I had typed.
  • Once back at home, I tried to use the big girl potty twice and got treats for trying.  I also read a couple of books with Mommy before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment