Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was tired until Daddy reminded me it was Donut Friday.... then I got a burst of energy.
  • Once again, Mommy and I had a beautiful sunrise to look at on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.  
  • I had a great day with Ms. Cheri and Payton and even saw a mail truck and Ms. Cheri's dad drive by on his tractor when Mommy was picking me up.  How exciting!
  • On the way home, I asked Mommy if she had seen the dump truck.  Of course she said yes, then I asked her, "Do you think there is dirt inside?"  She said yes or maybe rocks.  I said, "Maybe there is ice in there." Mommy asked me if I thought the ice would melt in the truck and I said no.  She asked me what water turns into when it melts and I said, "I don't know" so seriously.  She said something about an experiment to help me learn what happens to ice when it melts...  Mommy is always trying to teach me new things.
  • We stopped at home for about 20 minutes.  I was excited to see that I had mail.  I opened the envelope and found a card and money!  I was so excited!  Thanks Mawmaw Arlene and Pawpaw Randall!  After our short time at home, we got right back in the car with Daddy and headed to Ms. Sierra's house.  We went to McDonalds and Walmart and I had so much fun with her and her family while Mommy and Daddy worked at the football game.  
  • When they came to pick me up, they didn't see me in the living room... I was hiding in the corner and jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!"
  • Back at home, I laid in the floor cuddling (with help from the dogs) then I cuddled on the couch with Mommy coloring again, watching a few YouTube videos and looking at books.








No comments:

Post a Comment