Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • All of us were so tired this morning.  Mommy slept in a little later than normal and I did too.  I laid on the couch under the blanket while Mommy got ready.  
  • It was a fun day at Ms. Cheri's.  Keegan and Payton were there and so was a new kid.  When Mommy picked me up, three of us were playing with the rocks.  I kept finding shiny ones.  I also showed Ms. Cheri a rock that I picked up a while back and have been keeping in Mommy's car.  I decided to leave it with her for the evening.  Keegan and I showed Mommy a caterpillar we had been watching.  For some reason Mommy was asking if it had any black on it or if it was just brown.  I wonder why that is important.
  • I got to join "the girls" for dinner at Habanero.  Mommy, Brittny, Gina, Pam, Kim, and I ate before all of them had to go back to work for parent conferences.  I ate a quesadilla and chips and drank a juice box.  It was delicious!  The juice was very sweet and yummy.
  • In the car, I sang "Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.  And on that farm he had a dog and Bingo was his name-o, B-I-N-G-Bo, B-I-N-G-Bo, B-I-N-G-Bo and Bingo was his name-Bo!"  Gina thought it was super cute how I kept mashing songs since I sang another song as well that was a combination of original songs.
  • I spent most of the evening with Sierra and her family.  Ms. Kelly made cupcakes and was nice enough to give me one to bring home.  Mommy let me eat a little of it before bed, the rest I have to save for tomorrow.  
  • I asked to "draw shapes" (Paint) on Mommy's computer.  I know that if I click on the key "with the squares" (Windows button) that I can then click on the paint brush to "draw shapes."  I drew an orange star then wanted to send it to Grandma.... then a split second later said, "Don't send it to Grandma, Grandpa, or my friends."
  • At bedtime, Mommy read me a book and we looked out the window and saw the moon from my bed.  I was so excited!  I was exhausted so I went to sleep without much of a fight.  





No comments:

Post a Comment