Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 7, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until 8:00 this morning.  I hung out in bed with Mommy until Daddy got home from walking the dogs, then I went downstairs to join him.  I decided Dolly wanted to ride on Gemma's back...  Gemma wasn't quite as excited about it.
  • I ate breakfast and spent time with Daddy until Mommy woke up.
  • Mommy bought me a new Daniel Tiger app.  I love it!  In that app, I have to help Daniel Tiger wake up and get ready for bed.  There are lots of games and fun things to do.
  • Most of the day, Mommy, Daddy, and I spent relaxing.  We watched a little tv, played a little at home, and were lazy.  We had noodles and a sandwich for lunch.  
  • After my nap, I helped Mommy wash dishes and pick up my toys.  
  • Dave came to visit then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the football game.  I ate, played with the iPad, watched a little of the game while cheering for the Mountaineers, and even got to play a few of the games they have there.  My favorites included bowling and the pirate ship game.  I even got a few strikes in the bowling game.
  • Once at home, it was vitamin and bedtime.  Looking forward to church tomorrow.














No comments:

Post a Comment