Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was so tired, I didn't want to get up, at least not until Daddy reminded me that it was Monday and that Keegan would be at Ms. Cheri's today.  That got me moving.  I was so excited to see him!
  • When Mommy helped me out of the car at Ms. Cheri's this morning, I decided to tell her, "I sick."   Ms. Cheri told Mommy that my nose ran some during the day, but overall I seemed like I felt okay.  When Mommy picked me up, I told her, "I not sick anymore."  
  • We stopped at Wal-mart and Sheetz on the way home and Mommy even bought me some pjs that were on the clearance rack.  They had a glittery pig on them and said, "Hogs and Kisses" (how silly!).  
  • At home, Mommy and I relaxed a bit on the couch.
  • Mommy fixed soup and sandwiches for dinner then I had a white popsicle... YUM!  
  • After a long, playful bath, Mommy, Daddy, Littles, and I cuddled in bed watching the movie Clue.  It was so funny!  It was nice just to relax and spend time together, even though I kept asking Mommy and Daddy where the Clue was.
  • By the way, in the pictures you can still see my Christmas tree....  I loved it so much that Mommy and Daddy left it up all year for me to enjoy, or we are just really early to decorate.







No comments:

Post a Comment