Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I did not want to get up at all this morning... even worse than usual.
  • I wore my star shirt and pink sneakers and took my new Preschool book to Ms. Cheri's house.  I colored a few pictures while I was there and played with Payton and a new boy that is visiting for the week.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I got upset that Payton was helping me carry my lunch bag.  Normally I don't mind her helping, but today it upset me.  I showed Ms. Cheri my pretty sunglasses then was in a better mood before getting in the car.
  • Mommy left the car window down for a little bit.  I like having the window down. 
  • I was disappointed that Mommy took the new road home since I didn't get to see the motorcycles and bicycles that are often outside of one of the stores on our old way home.
  • At home, I decided I needed to find pine cones to show Daddy, so Mommy and I walked across the street to find some.  I found a really big one and a "baby" pine cone that was super cute.
  • Once Daddy came home, we went to McDonalds for a quick dinner before Mommy had to go back to her school to work the volleyball game.  Mommy said we were going to Mickey Ds and I told her, "No, we are going to McDonalds."  Mommy explained that sometimes people call McDonalds Mickey Ds and I said that's silly, then started singing "Old Mickey Ds had a farm...."  The Mickey Ds conversation reminded us about our cousin Sherry, so I did my impression of her and Mommy had to video me.
  • When Mommy went back to work, Daddy took me to the new playground next to the future dog park where I got to play. 
  • We came home from playing and I helped give the dogs baths then took my own bath and relaxed with Daddy until Mommy got home, then relaxed with her until bed time.  
  • Tomorrow is Donut Friday!









No comments:

Post a Comment