Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Monday are rough!  We were all extra tired this morning, and I really wanted to just lay around and be lazy.  I didn't even get to finish my waffles before Daddy was rushing me to get dressed and go to Ms. Cheri's.  I was not amused!
  • The sunrise was beautiful this morning and I'm glad Mommy put my pink lollipop jacket on me because the car was cool.  
  • My nose was running before I even got to Ms. Cheri's.  Mommy isn't sure if it is allergies or the change in the weather, but I don't have a fever and am not coughing and still have energy to run around like crazy, so she thinks I'm okay although I am telling her "I'm sick."
  • I had fun with Keegan and Payton today.  I love Mondays since Keegan is there!
  • Mommy picked me up and took me home.  I had a meltdown once again because I did not want to go home on the new road, I wanted to go the old way to see the motorcycles.  When we got home, I had another meltdown when Mommy wanted to open the door instead of waiting for Daddy to open it for us (I was knocking on the door for him to let us in).  Mommy thinks the fact that I'm not feeling too great is making me extra whiny.
  • Mommy and Daddy were speaking a little Spanish so I told Mommy they were talking silly.  She told me they were talking in Spanish.  I told Mommy, "When I get bigger, I will talk in Spanish too." 
  • Once at home, Daddy and I searched for pine cones across the street from the house and drew on the sidewalk with my new chalk (that keeps hands clean unless you intentionally write on them, which I did).  
  • Mommy went out with a few friends, so Daddy and I went shopping at the mall.  I even got to play in the play area there.  It was fun!  
  • After Mommy got home, I played a little and cuddled up and watched a couple of episodes of Handy Manny on the iPad until bed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment