Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • Woke up nice and early this morning, even though it was Saturday.  Luckily Daddy was already awake.  I was a little disappointed that he had just left to walk the dogs before I woke up.
  • After breakfast and time with Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa woke up so I played with them.  I played with a few of my new toys, the baby swing and pack-n-play.  I love my new toys, but trying to climb in the pack-n-play was not such a great idea.  My babies, Mia and Miguel are much smaller and easier to get in the swing and pack-n-play.
  • After Mommy woke up, we went to the Waffle House to eat brunch.  When we got there and sat in our booth, I noticed the man working there yelling an order at the people cooking, so I decided to yell my order, "I need a juice box" like he was yelling.  Someone did finally come to take our order.  I ate half a waffle, toast with jelly, hashbrowns with cheese and my juice box.
  • After eating, we went back to the house and took a nap. 
  • After some play time at the house, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch part of the WVU football game.  
  • After coming home, I changed clothes and went to Mommy's school to visit the big kids at the Homecoming Dance.  I loved dancing and seeing their pretty dresses.  The kids loved dancing with me and giving me high fives.  I had a great time and was especially impressed with the balloon arch.
  • Back at home, I watched an episode of Phineas and Ferb with Grandpa and read a book before bed.












No comments:

Post a Comment