Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 
 
  • The dogs were very playful this morning while Daddy was changing my clothes.  They were wrestling and barking at one another very playfully.  I got in the floor with them and imitated them, even growling and barking and tapping on them like they were touching each other.  Mommy called me her little puppy.  Daddy still calls me AlyCat.  
  • I got my traditional Friday donut this morning.  I was so excited!  I noticed that it didn't seem to take as long to get to the donut shop this morning since Mommy took the new road. 
  • I had a playmate at Ms. Cheri's today.  Isabella was there... she is only there one day a week.  Even though I told Mommy she cries a lot since she misses her Mommy, it was nice to have someone else to play with.  I only took an hour nap since I had a distraction.
  • Mommy picked me up and took me home to see Daddy, change clothes, and then we left the house to head to Ms.Sierra's.  I took my own McDonald's this time and it was yummy!
  • I fell asleep before 9:00 and was nice and comfy until Ms. Sierra had to wake me up to go home when Mommy and Daddy got there.  I was barely awake when they picked me up and when we got home.  I snuggled up with Daddy as he carried me into the house then quickly fell asleep.  At least I get to sleep in tomorrow... I need it after such a long and busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment