Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I played with Daddy and the doggies and ate breakfast.  Mommy slept in.
  • I played with my balloon and ball, rode my scooter, played in my tunnel and tent while Mommy ate breakfast and relaxed a bit.
  • I helped Daddy with dishes and laundry.
  • Mommy cooked us noodles and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch... delicious!  I also drank juice out of a big girl cup with a straw.  I'm getting to be really good at the big girl cups.
  • After lunch, it was nap time.  I took a nice, long nap then was ready to go.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to War Memorial Park to play on all of the playgrounds.  I also got to see where my birthday party will be in a few weeks.  I met a new friend or two and tried out all of the slides and merry-go-rounds.  I also climbed everything that I could.  I'm such a daredevil.  Mommy and Daddy walked me over to the creek and even let me get in and walk around.  Daddy kept turning over rocks like he was looking for something, so I turned some over too.  I was more interested in chasing the leaves that were floating with the current.  I was very excited when I caught a few of them.  Daddy saw some critters under the rocks, but wasn't able to catch them.  It was fun and my bottom got wet.  
  • Once back at home, I drew "my first name" on the sidewalk with chalk and even said, "M, N, O" while writing it.  I also put on my sunglasses (upside down like always) so Mommy had to snap a few pics of me since I was so cute!
  • I spent some of the evening next to Mommy on the couch.  I wanted to watch videos about Pluto the dog so Mommy let me watch them on the computer next to her while she was on her computer. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment