Thursday, September 5, 2013

September 5, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I took my extra muffins to Ms. Cheri's to finish them since I was too tired to finish my breakfast at home. I also had to wear a jacket since it was a little chilly this morning.  Mommy said it felt like a fall morning.
  • We saw the most beautiful sunrise this morning while Mommy was driving.  I am so happy that God gives us such pretty colors in nature.
  • I showed Ms. Cheri my "cell phone" toy when I got there and told her Keegan was calling me.  
  • When Mommy picked me up this afternoon, I had my "cell phone" clipped to my pants pocket.  I thought I was hot stuff... she did too!
  • Mommy and Daddy fixed pasta for dinner and we also had bread.  It was delicious!  I ate it all.
  • About 30 minutes after dinner, I told Mommy "I'm not full to the top" and asked for cereal.  After a bowl of cereal, I then ate a squeezy fruit.
  • The sugar kicked in about the time we were talking to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.  I climbed and jumped all over Mommy and the couch.  I also played hide-and-seek in my tent and tunnel and behind the couch.  I was wearing Mommy out.  Mommy only took three pictures of me and two of them are a blur because I wouldn't be still.  The last picture was taken after I finally decided to calm down and watch Scout on the television.  I watched Leapfrog Shapeville Park that has Scout the dog in it. 
  • Daddy and I played with my puzzle and read books before heading to bed.
  • I can't wait for tomorrow since it is Friday, Donut Day!  Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment