Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • For some reason, Daddy decided to wake me up very early this morning.  I was so tired, but Daddy still made me get up close to 6:00.  I was not amused.  I laid around on the couch barely touching my breakfast and watching a show on television while Mommy and Daddy continued getting ready.
  • I wore a cute little skirt to Ms. Cheri's this morning and was happy to take my invitations to Ms. Cheri and Payton... Keegan won't get his until he is at Ms. Cheri's next Monday.
  • I pointed out the beautiful sky to Mommy and reminded her as she reminds me, "Got painted it for us."  Mommy and I like to thank God for the beautiful sky and beautiful colors he shares with us.
  •  I had fun at Ms. Cheri's and was her big helper.  I even got to sit at the big girl table again.
  • On the way home, Mommy asked me what kind of food I wanted to have at my birthday party in a few weeks, so after thinking a little bit, I said, "Sprinkles.  Shiny sprinkles on my Perry cupcakes."  I held up four fingers and said, "that's how many kinds of sprinkles I want... red, blue, green, and red."  Mommy called Grandma and she said she can't have sprinkles, so she asked if I would like to have pizza too so she could eat some.  I said it would be okay.
  • Once at home, I picked up the "mail" (newspapers) off the front porch and ran in to visit Daddy.  I was excited that I had an envelope to open.  It was from Geoffrey the Giraffe and was a coupon from Toys R Us to go shopping for my birthday.  I was so excited!
  • After dinner of beanie weenies, mac-n-cheese, and fries, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  We just played and I drank chocolate milk.  It was fun.  I wore a band-aid to keep me from scratching at a bug bite.  It had Ernie on it.  I got to play the big flashy game when Mommy and Daddy had finished their trivia contest.  When we left there, I saw the carnival and the rides moving and all lit up.  I asked Mommy to take me to ride the roller coaster, but Daddy said it was a school night, whatever that means.
  • At home, I was happy to see stars up in the sky.  It seems like I have only seen clouds lately at night time.  I was quick to go to sleep, but upset I couldn't see the stars well out of my window. 
  • The last two nights, I have been playing with a small green toy that sounds like a cell phone ringer.  I told Mommy and Daddy that it was Keegan calling me and even had a pretend conversation with him walking around the house.
  • For the past few days, Mommy and I have been giving each other "eskimo kisses."  She keeps telling me I am stealing her freckles by rubbing them off from her nose to my nose.  She says that is why I keep getting more freckles on my nose.  I keep rubbing noses with her to give them back after I take them, but I think the whole process is funny and we get the giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment