Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 8, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was so excited when I woke up and found out that it was Sunday.  I love going to church!
  • Mommy and Daddy's friend Dave was still here when we woke up.  I asked him to go to church with us.
  • I wore a beautiful dress this morning and took my baby to church with us.  I looked super cute carrying my baby while we were walking.  I was excited to see our shadows while we were walking.  The baby even had a shadow too!  I stopped to pick two flowers, a dandelion for Sierra and a purple flower for Emily.  
  • Church was very fun today.  I walked in and saw big characters in the church and Major Story was dressed funny.  There were lots of games and songs.  I even got to help carry the boxes that made up our scripture verse for today.  I was a great helper.  I also got to build a car out of food, then got to eat it.  YUM!  I wonder if church is like this every Sunday while I'm downstairs in the nursery...
  • After church, Mommy, Daddy, Dave, and I went to Arby's for lunch.  It was delicious!  I ate a ham and cheese sandwich and fries.  I love the curly fries... they are so much fun!
  • After my nap at home, Mommy and I went to the grocery store and I was so excited that I got to drive the car.  I was also excited that I got Phineas and Ferb juice.
  • On the way home, I saw a man flying a remote control spaceship.  I told Mommy that I wanted one of those at my party.  When she said that we didn't have one, I was disappointed and said, "Awwww...."
  • The rest of the evening was spent playing with my train blocks, watching TroTro, eating Lo Mein noodles, peppers, and yogurt, and bouncing my ball around the house.

















No comments:

Post a Comment