Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and I both slept in a little this morning.  It was nice to sleep in, even for a few minutes.
  • I got to wear my cute new brown boots that Grandma bought for me.  Ms. Cheri thought that I looked super cute in my outfit, especially with my new boots.
  • I took my new princess book and CD player.  I call it my "ABCD player" which Mommy thinks is very cute.  I like playing the princess music with the "CDs."
  • I had fun playing today, but was glad to get home at the end of the day.
  • I played some of my princess "CDs" for Mommy while she was driving and liked when Mommy was whistling with the music. 
  • I found "mail" on the porch and was happy to bring it in for Mommy.
  • As soon as we got in the house, I said hello to Daddy, then wanted to play with my barrel of monkeys. I had fun playing with Mommy and Daddy and I'm actually pretty good at this game.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for our weekly trivia game with Gina and Brittny.  It was a lot of fun.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was a big enough girl to turn in the answer sheets.  The people working the game thought I was so cute and such a big helper.  The manager even offered me a job to work there any time I wanted.  Since I was a big girl, I got to play the car game and also the game that you bring to the table.  It was fun!
  • At home, it was time for bed.  We were all super tired and have to wake up a little earlier tomorrow.
  • The past few nights, I mentioned to Mommy at bed time that I didn't like the "lie detector" and kept pointing to my bedroom ceiling.  It took a few minutes for her to realize that I was talking about my smoke detector that occasionally flashes a light.  She explained that it is important and keeps me safe in  my room.  I guess I'll just have to get used to it.  







No comments:

Post a Comment