Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up at Ms. Sierra's this morning but Daddy was already there to pick me up and take me home.
  • Daddy had Dunkin' Donuts waiting on me.  I ate the chocolate and sprinkles off the top of the donut then left the rest of it.  
  • I went to church and saw a mouse there.  His eyes were open but he wasn't moving.  I told Mommy all about his little nose and eyes and tail.  
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Ryan's to eat lunch.  While waiting in line, I said hello to lots of people.  They thought I looked super cute in my pink dress.  I told one lady that walked in, "I am three" (and held up three fingers).  She said, "You are two?" and I corrected her and said, "No, I am three."  While there, I ate tomatoes, spaghetti, bread, macaroni and cheese, and ice cream with chocolate chips and a chocolate chip cookie.  
  • Back at home, all of us napped for a couple of hours.  I talked and talked in bed for the first half an hour that we "rested" before finally falling asleep.  When I yelled for Mommy that I was awake, she found a huge pile of stuffed animals in my bed.  I called it my "tower."
  • Mommy and I cuddled and watched a little television.  We also ate leftover pizza for dinner then I had some chocolate pudding.  
  • Daddy was doing some measuring with his measuring tape, so I started measuring things too.  I called it  my "duct tape."  
  • I put my angry birds towel/blanket on the floor and pretended it was a swimming pool and put lots of my toys on it.  I also set up my "sprinkler" (a foam dart).  I told Mommy we needed "sun cream" so I grabbed the Play-doh and rubbed a little of it on my belly after taking off my shirt to get in the "pool."  
  • I gave Mommy a "haircut" and a bath and shower in my new pretend way of doing things.  Mommy was thankful it was just pretend since I used a cup of chocolate milk, glow stick, crayons, the measuring tape, a few plastic letters, and a hat to "wash" her hair.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read books to a few of my stuffed animals before climbing in bed and saying goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment