Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept so good last night and was even quite awake this morning.  I had a breathing treatment (precautionary) before going to Ms. Cheri's.  
  • Payton wasn't there today since she wasn't feeling well, so it was just Ms. Cheri and I for the day.  I got to watch my new favorite show, Peg + Cat, and told Mommy when she picked me up that I wanted her to go to the store to by an "ABCD" (DVD) of it so I can watch it at home.  
  • When Mommy was driving home, she went right through a traffic light that was flashing yellow.  I yelled, "Stop, Mommy!  Stop!" and she taught me all about the difference between yellow flashing lights, red flashing lights, and regular traffic lights (all three colors).  I learned a lot and kept repeating what she taught me over and over again on the way home.
  • I went to a meeting at Shepherd with Daddy.  I ran around and played on the iPad while he talked with the college kids.  I chatted with and made new friends.
  • Daddy stopped and got me ice cream, then I had another breathing treatment once we got home.
  • I found a bag of foam shapes upstairs and tried sticking it on the walls in every room upstairs and was disappointed they wouldn't stay.  Mommy didn't tell me I needed glue to get them to stick, I thought they were like stickers and would stay on their own, bummer!  
  • After reading a few books with Mommy, it was bedtime. 
  • Overall, I felt much better today than yesterday and will be completely back to normal soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment