Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke Mommy and Daddy up at 1:45 with a thump.  I had tried getting out of bed on my own, but fell.  Loft beds are not good to fall out of in the middle of the night.  After Mommy and Daddy realized I wasn't hurt, but was coughing, I got to cuddle with them the rest of the night.
  • When we woke up, I was coughing and told Mommy, "I sick."  She decided to keep me home for the morning to let me get a little more rest and to get a couple of breathing treatments and tylenol in me before heading to Ms. Cheri's.  I felt much better by 10:00, so I got to go play with Payton and Ms. Cheri while Mommy went to work. 
  • Ms. Cheri said I acted like I felt fine, but did cough and my nose ran more after I woke up from my nap.  Payton and I both were a little under the weather, but still had plenty of energy to play.  
  • Mommy picked me up and we called Grandma and told her about my crazy night.  
  • One the way home, I saw a man running beside the road and said, "He must really have to go to the bathroom."  Mommy asked if it was because he was running that I had said that and I said yes.  
  •  We had another couple of breathing treatments during the evening and more tylenol.  I rode my scooter and played with the dogs, and helped with the laundry, so I definitely acted like I felt okay.  I also played with my umbrella.  I told Mommy to come in out of the rain and get under the umbrella with me.  We also had Daddy join us and walked around the house with all three of us under the umbrella.  I "fixed" Mommy's hair for her and had her look in the mirror.  I also put sunglasses on her face and Daddy took a picture of her hair and sunglasses.  I kept adding stickers to Mommy's sweater then I took a picture of her with her decorated shirt.
  • Mommy and Daddy are hoping for a less exciting night tonight so we all get more sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment