Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Something woke me up in the middle of the night and I yelled for Mommy until she came to get me.  I later told her it was one of the cats, Cameron specifically, who woke me because he was meowing.  I spent the rest of the night cuddled with Mommy in bed, nearly pushing her off the edge of the bed, but at least I was comfortable.  
  • I was a little more awake this morning than usual and was excited to leave the house since it was Donut Friday.  I decided that I wanted to get my old favorite donut, the blueberry cake one, this morning instead of my recent favorite which is chocolate iced with sprinkles.  
  • Payton and I played at Ms. Cheri's and my favorite thing we did was play "race."  I told Mommy about it and she asked if we were running.  I said, "No Mommy, we were NOT running."  I had to explain to her what race was, but I'm still not sure she understood more than it was with trucks.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I needed help carrying my things to the car and was ready to go.
  • On the way home, I talked Mommy into going "the other way past the ice cream shop and motorcycles instead of the new road."  While driving downtown, I noticed the tires sounded different on the road, so I asked Mommy what that sound was.  She said it was the brick road.  I told her, "I have a brick road too."   Then we started talking about my McDonald's Wizard of Oz toys and Mommy started telling me about the movie.  As soon as we got home, I wanted to watch the movie.  Since we only have it on VHS, we had to watch it upstairs so we waiting until after dinner.
  • Daddy and Mommy cooked noodles and grilled cheese for dinner and it was yummy!  I ended up trading Daddy sandwiches since I wanted the "whole sandwich" instead of the pieces that I had on my plate.  
  • After dinner, Mommy and I went upstairs and watched The Wizard of Oz in bed.  It was such a great movie.  I kept asking Mommy when the Lion would be on the movie.  I told Mommy that my favorite people were the Tin Man and the Lion.  Mommy told me if I showed her that I was a big girl and could sit still through a movie that she might take me to a place called a movie theater that shows movies on a big screen with comfy seats.  As soon as The Wizard of Oz was over, I asked Mommy to take me to the movie theater.  I thought we were going tonight.  
  • I talked to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone and told them all about the movie and my favorite parts.  I even quoted the Wicked Witch and said, "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!"  Grandma and I also practiced our witch laughs.  I think it was good for all of us to laugh and be a little silly on the phone tonight.  
  • Daddy watched an episode of Strawberry Shortcake with me before bed.  While watching, I ate a small bowl of Rice Krispies cereal then even ate a few bites of Mommy's Lucky Charms cereal.  I'm such a bum!
  • Mommy reminded me when I went to bed that could sleep in tomorrow.  Hopefully I'm not wide awake at 7:00 in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment